Reckless Traveler

Reckless Traveler

Friday, October 21, 2011

My First Ever Traveler Hosting Experience : Japanesse Traveler (English)


It was fun for 3 days 2 nights talking with foreign traveler.. After nearly a year I used CouchSurfing to do some culture exchange with other countries, finally my first ever experience for Hosted Foreign Traveler accomplished as well .. Traveler who came to my place for the first time was the Traveler who came from countries in East Asia, and its from Japan.
There are so many things I learned by meeting with a foreign traveler especially with this Japanesse Traveler and talked about many things .. before that I have several times met and talked with a foreign traveler, but only a short meeting ..
When I interact in 3 days 2 nights, not only my knowledge of other countries to grow,but also my English language skills which still intermediate.. and than  the presence of cultural exchange or the exchange of stories, according to my own opinion, I became more love Indonesia as it appeared in other countries have a problem that was not expected by the people of Indonesia .for a people problem in other country,if you wanna know it do it by exchange the knowledge with foreign country.:). yeah we as Indonesian people always see a good side of another country so we never proud with our country itself..so do a lot Culture exchange with another foreigner for loving your country more.
I am very happy when my friend was saying that people in Indonesia are very friendly and kind.. and Bandung is really comfortable too he said especially when taked a hot spring in Ciater and eat many Indonesian traditional food.. .. And even he intended to return again and live in Indonesia .. I feel very proud of Indonesia ..
                              This is my Couchsurfer friend..He is a Traveler from Japan..

No comments:

Post a Comment